- Business Intelligence provides valuable insight into employee performance and
- It provides analytics, findings with statistical reports to develop custom learning plans.
Employee evaluation report helps identify areas of improvement.
- BI helps collate and combine all of HR data disseminated across various systems give an
authentic view of the state of your workplace specificities and needs.
- BI helps collect dynamic data like interviews, feedbacks, applicants’ experience and
interact smartly with it. Thus, it helps in hiring the right candidate for the right position and
decrease over time organization’s turnover.
- BI helps simplify on boarding as it acts as a central source of truth.
- It provides analysis to strategic workforce planning
- Automated testing can run complex and lengthy tests unattended. While tests run in
background, one can concentrate on other important tasks.
- It increases the scope of test cases and provides high test coverage which is impossible
with manual testing.
- While testing web or intranet sites, client-server and other multi-tier applications, auto
tests can be distributed among multiple workstations to simulate real world conditions using
threading model. This helps one to test all the possible scenarios due to multi user access before
- It has the ability to perform complicated set of tasks repetitively with accuracy which
makes it costing and a reliable solution for testing.
- Automated scripts can be checked for any regression.
- It can be played back over different operating systems and hardware configuration as it is
- In automated testing, it is possible to validate output with different set of data inputs